reb•e•lu•tion (reb’el lu shen) n. a teenage rebellion against the low expectations of an ungodly culture.

3/02/2006

Scripture Memorization: An Update

I wanted to let all of you know that, by God's grace, I was able to complete my memorization of Romans 8. It's really such an amazing thing to have God's Word constantly "at hand." I've been amazed at how often my conscience has instructed me by reminding me of a passage. And that's just from one chapter! Isaiah 53, here I come.

I encourage any of you who are busy or discouraged, keep persevering! With the conference coming up, it's been hard for me to stay consistent, but when I stop and remind myself of the importance of memorizing God's Word, I know it's more than worth it. How's it going for all of you?

Read the Original Post: Do Hard Things: Scripture Memorization