reb•e•lu•tion (reb’el lu shen) n. a teenage rebellion against the low expectations of an ungodly culture.

6/24/2006

Video: Brittany McComb on Hannity & Colmes

You can watch Brittany McComb on Hannity and Colmes, hosted by YouTube (click the screenshot or click here).

UPDATE: If you prefer, download the Windows Media (.wmv) version by clicking here (HT: exposingtheleft.com).

An excerpt from the interview:

Sean Hannity: They want to silence you! What does that tell about our society right now? That you can talk about anything but that.

Brittany: I agree, it's just... You know, I've succeeded in school, I've succeeded in a lot of areas, and I attribute it all to Christ and all to that foundation in my life. A lot of my knowledge is based on Biblical truths, and that's how I feel I did well in school. And I just wanted to tell my fellow classmates that.

Hannity: So in the middle of the speech, you mention God and Jesus Christ and your mic goes dead, they just cut it off. So what was the reaction of the crowd?

Brittany: Well, when I started talking about God's love and how unprejudiced and merciful and free and huge and just amazing it is, the crowd started cheering and they got excited and that was really encouraging. And when I started to talk about Christ, which is how God's love is manifested, in my opinion, they got angry and they cut off the mic.
For full coverage of Brittany McComb's valedictorian speech, click here.