reb•e•lu•tion (reb’el lu shen) n. a teenage rebellion against the low expectations of an ungodly culture.

9/27/2005

The Civil Discussion Ruler Of The World!

I am pleased to announce that the people have spoken and Jamie Kiley [that's her on the right] is the Civil Discussion Ruler Of The World. I won't even mention that it's ironic for this to occur right after Alex posted about female presidents.

The real purpose of this post is to alert those who were following the excellent discussion in the comment section of my recent apologetics post "God Is Dead, Science Has Killed Him," that my long awaited response has finally been posted.

You may read it here. Keep in mind that due to its length, my response had to be posted in four parts. For that reason you won't be able to just read the latest comment in the thread.

[Note: I though I should clarify that the picture of a nuclear explosion is intended to relate to the nature of the discussion (i.e. whether the Bible is referring to nuclear fission in 2 Peter 3:12) and is not meant to communicate any sense of foreboding regarding Jamie's new position of power . . . In case you made that connection.]