reb•e•lu•tion (reb’el lu shen) n. a teenage rebellion against the low expectations of an ungodly culture.

8/19/2005

Technical Difficulties: Overcoming The World

Hey Guys, I'm really sorry that I didn't get a post up yesterday. My computer is experiencing technical difficulties. I'm hoping to get things fixed in time to post tonight. Feel free to point out how ironic it is that technology is failing me as I attempt to communicate the tremendous possibilities and challenges it offers. Actually, it's quite funny.

In the meantime, I would encourage those of you who haven't yet read my "The World Is Flat" series, to do so. Not only do I address issues that are extremely relevant to our generation, but I also set the stage for our current series.

The World Is Flat:

Part 1: Competition On Our Plateau

Part 2: Ready Or Not, Here China Comes!

Part 3: The Crisis Facing America's Youth

Part 4: America IS History (Leaving Behind Our Heritage)

Part 5: The Scam of Higher Test Scores

Part 6: What I'm NOT Saying, And What I Am

Misconception #3: IT'S ALL ABOUT ATTITUDE

In Christ, Brett Harris