reb•e•lu•tion (reb’el lu shen) n. a teenage rebellion against the low expectations of an ungodly culture.

8/26/2005

Learning From The Past: A Change In Plans

I'm sorry for the short break between posting. I'm currently helping my older brother move and have had little time on the computer. Despite these difficulties I hope to be getting a post up no later than tomorrow morning.

With that said, I want to announce a slight change in direction. I started out this blog with my "The World Is Flat" series. These posts were intended to inform my generation of the changes occuring in the world around them and were foundational to anything I planned to say later on. Unfortunately, I wasn't getting much traffic during that series and much of that foundational material has found its way into the archives, away from all but the most dedicated reader.

It has also come to my attention that my original "The World Is Flat" series lacked the organization and direction I would normally demand of myself. For these reasons, and more, I am pleased to announce that I will be returning to the issues addressed in the original series (with a few interesting additions) in an effort to inform the new readers that are finding their way to my blog due to recent and upcoming publicity. The posts will be re-written, re-organize, and re-infused with pertinent information and tips for immediate action.

We will return to our current series on the cry for Character, Competence, and Collaboration, once the foundational material has been firmly established in the minds of my current and future readers. Thanks for understanding.

In Christ, Brett Harris